Shipping and Returns
International ShippingWe welcome the opportunity to work with international customers.
Order Production Time
We want you to have your order as soon as possible. Orders placed by 10 am EST M-F Ship Same Day (add one business day for orders of more than 5,000 pieces). We guarantee your order will arrive no later than the date shown on your preferred Shipping Method during checkout.
Requests to change your order or delayed proof approval may impact your delivery date.
FedEx offers the convenient option of having your package held for pick up at a FedEx Office retail location. These locations are often open late so this can be a great option if you won’t be home. Keep in mind that chocolate and other candies can be affected by the heat.
We are happy to ship gift items or candy to multiple destinations. The process is a breeze when you download our Multiple Recipient Excel Form. Send us your completed form, we’ll do the rest!
Processing & shipping charges are per recipient location and based on merchandise value. Checking addresses carefully ensures timely delivery. Additional charges apply when an address is incomplete or incorrect.
For just one or two locations you’ll probably find it easiest to place separate orders on our website or with us by phone.
We're happy to ship to APO/FPO military destinations and PO Box addresses. Limited tracking and delivery information is available. Transit times range from 2 to 7 business days within the contiguous U.S. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery to overseas military destinations, or U.S. outlying areas of Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Due to the extended transit times with this service our ice-packaging for warm weather is not available. Consider purchasing wrappers only when temperatures do not exceed 75 degrees.
Third Party Billing
If you'd like to bill shipping charges to your personal or business FedEx account, simply contact us with the details of what you’d like to order and we’ll return a quote quickly.
Returns / Refunds
We are careful to ensure your order reaches you in perfect condition. Personalized candy, custom party favors, and gift set items are carefully assembled so that stickers or labels are centered and straight, wrappers are not twisted or bent, and your product is something you will be excited to receive...and share! While returns are rare, if you feel one is needed, please contact our Customer Service Team for assistance.
There are a few things that are NOT eligible for a return / credit to your account:
- Candy or any edible product
- Personalized items
- Items that have been altered by you or a third-party
Products eligible for returns (such as favor tins and bags, or candy containers) must be in unused condition and may be returned no later than 10 business days from the day the order was delivered. You may choose your own shipping method to send us your returned product; however, we strongly encourage you to also get tracking information and delivery receipt, as we cannot be held responsible for crediting your account if you cannot verify that the product was returned to our facility. All costs associated with the product return is at the customer's expense and is not refundable. A credit will be issued to your account within 30 days, and will reflect the price you paid for the return product, less any shipping costs. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Returns should be sent to:
3115 Homeward Way, Suite 1
Fairfield, OH 45014
Damaged or Missing Products?
Claims for defective or missing product(s) must be filed with WH Candy within ten (10) non-holiday business days of the order’s delivery date based on the proof of delivery from the transit company. Please contact us to initiate the filing of a claim.
If your items arrive damaged or misprinted, a photo of the package and items is required. This will help our team determine what went wrong, file a claim with the transit company, and begin the process of fixing the issue for you. Keep all products in their original packaging.
Processing & Shipping Options
When will my order ship?
FedEx Saturday delivery is available to most zip codes. Contact Us to request this service.
Making changes or cancellations to your order
Hot Weather Shipping (May through October as Needed)
Some candies and sweets are sensitive to hotter temperatures in the spring, summer and fall months. Chocolate, marshmallow and gummi or jelly candies may melt or get sticky in hot or humid environments. While this may be perfect for fondue, it’s not for your candy order. So, to ensure your product arrives in great condition, “Heat Sensitive”* items will have shipping restrictions during hot weather months. When ordering, keep the following in mind:
- Temperatures differ from state to state, so shipping restrictions may be in effect for some states but not others.
- Your order is being shipping from our temperature-controlled location in northern Cincinnati, Ohio. We check to ensure your order is of perfect quality prior to sealing the package for shipment. However, we cannot guarantee that your candy will arrive in the same perfect condition. For this reason, we do not provide refunds or replacements of product damaged by high temperatures.
- If your order contains a heat sensitive item, Economy shipping will not be offered as an option due to the longer time in transit.
- So, orders with heat sensitive items are shipped with an ice pack in an insulated package to best protect the candy. Cool, huh?
If an order has a heat sensitive item and the order is placed after 10 am EST Wednesday, the order will not ship until Monday, except when the order:
- Is placed before 10 am EST Thursday and shipping to a business address with a 1-day transit time for delivery on Friday.
- Is placed before 10 am EST Thursday and shipping to a residential address with a 2-day transit time for delivery on Saturday.
- Is placed before 10 am EST Friday and shipping to a residential address with a 1-day transit time for delivery on Saturday.
* Heat Sensitive items will be noted on the item description page on the website in the bullets.